Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sindh TV Phone Number And Address

Sindh TV Logo





Sindh TV is one of the Pakistan’s leading private tv channel in Sindhi language. The content includes dramas, cartoon & kids shows, music shows, sitcoms, cookery shows etc.


Sister channels: Sindh TV News
Founded: -
Contact: 3rd Floor, Hanna Center,
Plot # 55, near Balouch Flyover, Main Shahrah-e-Faysal,
Karachi, Pakistan
Telephone: (+92-21) 439-0835
(+92-21) 439-0836
Fax: (+92-21) 439-1713
Email: -
URL: http://www.thesindh.tv
Satellite Parameters: Satellite: Paksat 1 at 38 degrees East
Frequency: 3753 Mhz
Symbol Rate: 6500
Polarization: Horizontal

5 comments:

  1. Dear Sir, Humnay saal 2014 mai (Special security unit) Sindh police commando ki NTS test merit pe pass ki thi 2 saal wait karwaynay ke bawjood hamain appointment order nahi diye jarahy aap say request hai please hamary iss issue ko thora sa apnay channel per time dain, tu aapki bari maherbani hogi.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings,

    I would like to present your channel in my city as a Sahafi, It always has been my hobby to gather news and deliver it to peoples of my city. I am resident of Mehar city Dist: Dadu. I have found out that there is no one in my city representing your channel so it came to my attention that i should be the one who represents Samaa News in my City. Kindly reply me asap.


    Regards,
    Jansher Karim Chandio
    # 03063776580

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mera name sohail ahmed chandio : Mujhe sindhi diramo me kam karna hai aur full aeting ati hai mera mobile phone:03043810034

    ReplyDelete
  4. heo .i m sanam seher . mujhe sindh tv pe job krni h .
    03403822210 my nmbr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salam
    Mojhy job karni he ap ki chanal par i want to become sindhi tv news anchor ma basically doctor ahya my number is 03093669937

    ReplyDelete