Thursday, August 11, 2011

Geo Super Phone Number And Address

Geo Super Logo

Geo Super is the first 24-hour Pakistani Sports channel dedicated to the world of sports and sports stars.
Its programming focuses mainly on cricket, with secondary focuses on soccer and field hockey. Shortly after its launch in 2006, Geo Super managed to secure ICC TV Rights for next 5 years covering all major cricketing events like ICC Cricket World Cup, ICC Champions Trophy, International Cricket Council 20/20 World Cup and ICC Under-19 Trophy.


Sister channels: Geo TV
Geo News
Aag TV
Founded: 2006
Contact: 7th floor, Landmark Plaza,
I.I. Chundrigarh Road,
Karachi, Pakistan
Telephone: (+92-21) 111-436-111
Fax: -
Email: feedback@geo.tv
URL: http://www.geosuper.tv
Satellite Parameters: Satellite: Asiasat 3S at 105.5 degrees East
Frequency: 4180 Mhz
Symbol Rate: 26666
Polarization: Vertical

6 comments:

  1. any body can tell me the contact of Mr. Shahadat Hussain Beouro Chief Multan Please

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalam o alaikum sir hmesha haq or sach me awaz buland me hy geo news NY olzz ashiana housing scheme Lahore me bhi reporting key 5 Sal she intezar kro rhy hn Woh sifarish mngty hn ghr no day rhy..hmary pas apna ghr tk no plzzzz help us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalam o alaikum sir hmesha haq or sach me awaz buland me hy geo news NY olzz ashiana housing scheme Lahore me bhi reporting key 5 Sal she intezar kro rhy hn Woh sifarish mngty hn ghr no day rhy..hmary pas apna ghr tk no plzzzz help us

    ReplyDelete
  5. AOA.I'm Syed Sajjad Raza Hamdani I'm Manager CAMS College. I'm voluntarly working against DRUGS ABUSE since 2015.
    I'm working pvt education systems since 16 years. I represented Pakistani students in UN Head quarter New York in UN conference at youth level twice. I want to extend my war against DRUGS
    ABUSE for this purpose I am seeking for your help to protect our next generation I have many volunteers students please only give me chance to meet you people I can explain with some file work and pictures what I have done at national and at International level and what I want to do remember this only for a cause nothing else I need your channel support . waiting for your positive response.. My contact number..0335-8100689.
    E mail. sajjadhamdani9@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete